Male Tank Fitting
Used for connecting Low Density polyethylene pipe LDPE (to NZS 7601) flexible pipe and hose, i.e. thin wall irrigation tubing, suction and rubber hoses. Push on hose and use a hose clip to hold hose on. Used in tanks and in hulls on boats.
Available sizes: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm (1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/4″, 2″)
- Designed for use in tanks, troughs and a wide variety of marine applications.
- Manufactured from UV Stabilised High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a weather, termite, fungi and bacterial resistance
- Material Approved for use with Potable (drinkable) Water making them ideally suited to a broad range of rural & domestic applications
- An extensive range of fittings in sizes 15mm to 100mm (1/2” to 4”)
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Seal
- Material is strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- Fittings provide flexibility and versatility for new and existing installations, saving on time and money
- All materials are fully resistant to salt water making them ideally suited to marine applications.