Female Tank Fitting
Used for connecting valves and pipes to tanks and troughs.
Available sizes: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 80mm, 100mm (1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/4″, 2″, 3″, 4″)
- Designed for use in tanks, troughs and a wide variety of marine applications.
- Manufactured from UV Stabilised High Quality Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon giving a weather, termite, fungi and bacterial resistance
- Material Approved for use with Potable (drinkable) Water making them ideally suited to a broad range of rural & domestic applications
- An extensive range of fittings in sizes 15mm to 100mm (1/2” to 4”)
- Precision Heavy Duty Tapered Threads give a Strong Reliable Seal
- Material is strong enough to minimise potential cross threading
- Fittings provide flexibility and versatility for new and existing installations, saving on time and money
- All materials are fully resistant to salt water making them ideally suited to marine applications.
Black, Green, Light blue, Light Brown, Orange
L, M, S, XL